Conference Presentation

Alhamdulillah, this morning I got a confirmation on the acceptance of my paper for an International Conference on Naturalistic Decision Making. I submitted my paper for the doctoral consortium.I did not expect to present the paper at the conference. However, in the notification email, I was instructed to present the paper orally. Optionally, I can present a poster.

So, I'll be making my way to Covent Garden in London on the 23rd of June 2009. I was actually hoping to go to Beijing with a paper. But it seems my rizq is in London. Well, it seems I'll be saving money then. Travelling to London should be cheaper than to Beijing. I need to book my ticket early then. Hopefully, I can get a return trip by train that is under GBP20.  And... ermm.. where should I stay? Malaysian Hall?

Comments