Peak District


Peak District
Originally uploaded by pak alang

The trip to Peak District had several 'wow' moments. One of my favorite view is Wynatt's Pass. The geological formation is just awesome. I wanted to conquer this area, but my efforts were thwarted by strong chilly wind. Furthermore, the foggy conditions made photography a very challenging task. I had my sour grape with Wynatt's Pass.

On the way back, I took the Snake's Pass. Again, I was simply wowwed by the hillside. Unfortunately, there's no photo to show. I didn't find appropriate place to stop and take pictures. Perhaps, now that I know the plac a bit, I can plan better the next time I go there.

Comments

Hazuwanita said…
The scenery looks spectacular!!! Snake's Pass? Nama tempat tu menakutkan je..huhu ;p
it was spectacular indeed. The Snake Pass could have been derived from the road that has lots of twists and turns