NDM9 Paper

Last Friday was the deadline for the submission of camera-ready paper for the NDM9 Conference. I tweaked the first version of my paper, heeding some comments by the reviewers. I managed to submit the final version of the paper before going for Jumaah prayer. It was a bit frustrating to get all the figures and captions on the same page. Apparently, there's something about graphical object in MSWord that I can't control. I almost swear at the PC for taking up too much of my time on technicalities.

When it was done, however, and converted to PDF, the results was satisfying. Patrick said that the paper look good. I'm relieved. The next thing to do is a poster for the paper. The same poster would go to the university poster competition later in April. Hope I can get some good results.

Comments