Chasing after oneself

The chasing after the NHS contacts were finally coming to an end. Alhamdulillah, I've submitted my ethics application the the NHS Research Ethics Committee (REC) and NHS R&D. Months of chasing for approval and signature has come to an end. The next big thing is the REC review on 6th April 2009. It would feel like a viva voce, or proposal defence, as Mike (my lab mate) concurred with me.

Now that chasing other people had ended, the focus shifted to myself. I have to chase myself! There are a number of things that had been delayed. One of the biggest is fixing a date for a driving practical test. After passing the theory test, I've dilly dallied taking the practical test. Finally, I caught up with myself. The test has been booked for 29th April 2009. I have a month to prepare for it. I hope I will keep running and not lagged behind.

Comments