smoke on my head

Kepala hampir berasap......

Alhamdulillah, I can finally see the conclusion of my work on the third essay on Emergency Medical Services. It had taken way too long. To be fair to me, its not easy to pin down something that (1) is alien to me, and (2) keeps changing.

I was stumped to the exact number of Ambulance Services in England. My labmate said there are 13. My own search on NHS Confederation publication yielded 12. How difficult is it to count big organisations like that? Why the discrepancies. Another labmate was not very optimistic as well. What he said makes sense: the number that I chose to put in my essay would most likely be outdated by the time I finish my PhD. That's how fast-changing things are in the healthcare sector in England.

The third essay would feature as Chapter 4 in my first year report. I hope I can have the report ready by the end of this week. If I achieve that, it means I would have two weeks to proof read and revise the report.

As it stands, I have over 30 pages already - EXCLUDING Chapter 4 and Chapter 5. In terms of number of words, there are close to 9,000 words. The limit for the report is 10,000. Chapter 4 alone is more than 2,000 words. That means I would have to cut down somewhere. So, I REALLY REALLY hope to finish writing the report by the end of this week. I would need the weeks after that to pare down the report.

Comments