Impian
















No, that's not Proton's Impian. This is MY impian. BMW 318i ES, 2003 model. I saw this in Autotrader selling for $6450. Of course, if I were to buy another car for taking back home, I'll be buying it in another year or so. By that time, the price of 2003 models would decrease to within my budget. So far, this is an impian. Not sure whether it will be a reality or not.

When I know that I had to go to the UK, I've set in my mind that I want to buy a car. And indeed I have achieved that. Not that I want to go to the UK to buy a car. Rather, BECAUSE I had to go to the UK, I might as well buy a car.

But, again, one year is a long time. Things can change. I can give my impian with someone else. In fact, I've already talked to her about the likelihood. An impian with a higher priority than the car is buying a landed house. Tak de la susah2 Marwan panjat tangga naik rumah nanti. Kan?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beli rumah la...kereta ni every year menyusut nilainya...sekarang ni harga rumah mahal giler...kenaikan harga barang2 pembinaan le pulak...sabor2!
ukanera arenaku said…
a landed property? cool. kalau buat house warming, jgn tak jemput lak!
Anonymous said…
:-) Doa2kanlah agar dapat memiliki rumah atas tanah nanti. Boleh la buat acara memanaskan rumah nanti... Areanaku: masak sambal tumis kupang boleh? ;-)