BBQ at home

For the first time, my housemates and I joined up to have a BBQ. The (lack of) plan was to have a BBQ. The details were forced upon us as the deadline beckoned nearer. The BBQ was supposed to start at 1, and at 10:30 I had to used coercion to make sure the meat (which are still at the shop) would find their way to our kitchen. This was so very different from the Malaysian way. For the BBQ day the other day (the day Msia won silver medal at the Olympics), some people bought the meat TWO days BEFORE the event. Aiyoooo... make do with what available jer la. No chance to make satay, what. So, here's what we had instead.





















The salad potato is surprisingly tasty. The beef is very chewy. I think I burned a few hundred calories simply by trying to chew the beef. (That's why I said you have to marinate the beef overnight!!!) The liver was ok, but not so much flavour.















That's chicken, marinated in Nando's Lime & Cilantro. I don't have the pics of the lambs though. Thay are the best - melt in the mouth. Pity, it could have had better seasonings.

Comments

nao said…
yummmmmm sedapnya. makan besar sebelum puasa nampak