Productive Weekend

Got back from Manchester last night. Thank you Harun for being my host. If not for his hospitality, I wouldn't have been able to publish two, yes - TWO, new blogs.

The first is SA Scholarly. It is a blog that focuses on my PhD works. The 'SA' stands for 'situation awareness' - the main variable in my research.

The second one, Ergo+Psyc, is meant, among others, for my students at IIUM. I would have to say thanks to Miss Lord Voldermort and my colleague at Pax Islamica for giving me the idea and courage to produce this blog.

So, those are two more blogs for you my dear. Hope you can understand me better from these two 'new' angles.

With three blogs running, I'd need to manage my activites more efficently then. So, back to work. I'll update this blog (II) with pics from Manchester as a reward to myself once I've finished writing about ECPs and EMAS.

Comments

ukanera arenaku said…
don't forget to include these new blogs on ur Links.
Anonymous said…
I did? Well then, looking forward to SA Scholarly and Ergo+ Psyc growth in the future ;)
ukanera arenaku said…
harris, u could share ur slides, word documents, etc using program by www.box.net