another therapy

I've been experiencing a downtime. Since coming back from Cambridge and attending the Family Day, I was under the weather most of the time. I've tried a few therapies to get back on my feet and running towards the deadline of my first year report.

I've tried singing theraphy. Berkaraoke sampai pukul 2 pagi. Sampai berpeluh2. Tambah pulak ada geng yg menimbulkan semangat... makin berkobar2 nyanyi.

I've tried retail therapy. I bought a few things for my next house. The most notable purchase is a Royal Doulton vase. I wanted to buy a dinner ware set, but my heart still belong to Corelle.

I've tried herbal therapy. I drank a herbal cough syrup straight form the bottle.

I've tried relaxation therapy. I avoided work as much as possible. hehehehe

But my condition has not improved 100%. There's still a nagging coughing. My nose is still not clear.

So today, I want to try vacation therapy. Maybe I need some me-time. I'm heading to Manchester for the weekend. Hope that this mini vacation will have enough dosage to put me back on track to do some real PhD work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
we have our "upside down" times. hope u'll recover soon. dun get overdose on therapies plak ;)
Anonymous said…
seems like the manchester air is doing me good. Feeling progressively better now. [from Manchester]
Anonymous said…
huhu, singing therapy nyanyi lagu ape, sir? :p

semoga cepat sembuh..