Lapar - versi Kung Fu

Seminggu dua ni, asyik lapar je. The production of grehlin in my stomach is probably higher than before. It is 3pm now, and I'm feeling hungry again. That's after eating a heavy brunch at 11 am.
baru je nak buat kerja... nampak gaya kena balik rumah lagi untuk mengurangkan tahap grehlin dalam sistem.

BTW, this morning I continued further experimentation on a pasta dish. I've ran out of taglialtale. At Sainsbury this morning, right after work, I bought farfalle for it flat'tish shape. What I did was boiled the pasta. At the same time, I sauted onions and garlics. Then I added closed cup mushroom, tomatoes, flat leaf parsely, and zuchhini. I also added water and vegetable stock cube, dried italian herb, and black pepper. When the vegetables are done, I put the pot aside.

When the pasta is cooked, I drained it. In a pan, I heated generous amoung of cooking oil and butter (I would have preferred olive oil - but I'm out of it as well). When the oil is hot, I fried the pasta till brownish spots appear on some. To this shallow fried pasta I added black pepper, eggs, and cheddar cheese. Serve on a plate and pour the veggie.

Voila! Farfarelle kung-fu style. :-)

Comments