Direct translation

If I can play the guitar, the following would be a song that I'd play. Then I'd get an English bloke to sing it while I play. How's that for a 'cultural' integration?

Do You Still Remember

Do you still remember
at that particular time
A blooming flower
I slipped into your hair

Do you still remember
It turned into a dream
And became a longing
Do you still remember

Do you still remember we were running together
At the horizon searching for a rainbow
And then the rain came down we were wet together
Do you still remember
Do you still remember

Do you still remember
That one particular flower
Sitting on my palm
Finally wilting away

So then I clutch tightly
It turned into dust
Do you still remember
Do you still remember

Comments

Anonymous said…
English bloke?!Someone's been staying in the UK a lil too long!Haha!......curious:what song is this that you translated the lyrix from???I'll get the chords for u if I can and u can go ahead and find some bloke to bask with on the streets of London ;)
-Q-
Anonymous said…
Already can imagine Jason Castro (AI7)singing it passionately...he..he...
Anonymous said…
Q - di mana bumi dipijak, di situ langit dijunjung. :-) BTW, the original song is Masihkah Kau Ingat by Kopratasa.

Telipuk - kalau Jason Castro yg nyanyi, kena main ukelele.
Anonymous said…
Main anklong pun ok gak! He..he...btw,kalau petik gitar main lagu Man Bai pun sedap tau...tapi kalau nak Mat salleh nyanyi kena translate dulu la jadik "You're My Inspiration".
Anonymous said…
Huhuh... mana nak cari angklong kat sini. tanglong ada la. lagu Zainal pun ok gak.. Sincere But Far :-)