Falling in Love Again
















This is where I picked up my cousin and her two friends. St Pancras Station sure looks better than when I last saw it.




















From St Pancras, we went to Regents Park to have some light breakfast: croissant, grapes, biscuits, and water. The roses are blooming now. When I go back to London again later this week, I want to spend more time at Regents Park, and take some more pictures.

















Before heading to Oxford St, we were awed by a jaw-dropping display of super cars. They roared to claim their superiority.





















At Galleria, a retail outlet mall, I spent half of my time shopping, and the other half waiting, like in this picture. It felt like shopping for raya - going back and forth, from shop to shop. We took turn to stay and watch the growing number of shopping bags accumulated.




















This is the tube station which is closest to Astor College, the place I lived in 1999/2000.
















That's Astor College; and a nice car parked in front of it :-)




































And this is the building where I go for most of my MSc classes. Whew.... this triup to London sure brought back a lot of memories. And I fell in love with London again.

Comments

nao said…
terasa nak bercinta dgn London jugak....tapi malas nak belajar. *glup*