Taking a break

Met my Director of Research just now. She give me some very positive feedback on my performance in the viva session. I'm glad that my knowledge on and around the topic is acknowledged. The quantity of work done was also deemed enough for a PhD. Leganya......

So, after the first year reaching a climax, I'm slowly plodding into the second year. (Has it been one year already? Seems it was like only a few days ago that I hugged you good bye at KLIA). I need to recharge. Buying the DSLR was part of the plan to recharge. I'm going to Barcelona, insyaAllah. I've told Patrick about my plan. He was totally okay with it. He even volunteered to lend me a Barcelona guide book. How kind of him. Barcelona, here I come.

Comments

Unknown said…
have a safe journey sir! nnti upload la photo kat sini or kat flickr :)
Ash said…
Wow... Barcelona! Sounds divine. Have a good trip! You deserve the break! He he he he.