I Dare Not

I dare not ask for more
for fear of bloody thunders
drowning out my cerebral voice

All that I would ask
is to be near you
to hear your heart beat
to sooth the ache
of not being in the light
of smiles bright and laughter warm

If I may ask for one more
please place your hand
on my chest. Feel my hearbeat
convince me I still am relatable
to life mysterious and feelings real

I dare not ask for more.
Forgive me if you had expected it.
It is not that I'm running away
but I don't have the strength to stay

I dare not ask for more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
setiap patah kata sir buat saya bertambah kagum! teruskan berkarya, nanti klu sir buat compilation dan publish, saya takkan lepaskan peluang untuk dapatkan 1 copy, with your autograph in it :p
Anonymous said…
thank you for your kind compliment and motivation