Pre-Barcelona trip









































InsyaAllah, I will be spending the weekend in Birmingham. I was there last Saturday with Nik to meet Irni, my friend's sister, who is moving to Abu Dhabi soon. Together with Zul, her new colleague from Malaysia, we had dinner at a very much full restaurant. The nasi Arab was dlicious, and the portion very generous. We had to tapau what seems like enough to feed another 3 persons to full satiation.

After sending Irni home, there was an impromptu guys' night-out. We had a lovely walk by the canal up to the Bull Ring. Nik had a field day taking pictures, of which I have yet to see uploaded to his Facebook. The night air was chilly, but the scenery made up for it. I could not resist taking a few snaps of my own on my mobile phone, which usually is not so great with night time lighting.

This weekend, I'll be bringing the new DSLR. Hopefully, I would be able to take some better pictures this time around. And perhaps a few pictures of myself to be uploaded on Facebook.

Comments