Selamat Hari Jadi

Aqil Marwan sayang,

Selamat Hari Jadi.

May Allah bless you with great intelligence, and a dignified character befitting the names I've chosen for you. May He provide you strength and support for your physical, spiritual, emotional, and social development; He is the Provider of all things. May He protects you from ignorance, hatred, envy, and ill-scheme.

This Intangible Inheritance is my present for you to keep, and hopefully treasure for years to come. I present myself to you, so that you know me better. I pray that Allah gives us the time and opportunity to unwrap this gift together, for there are so many things that we can talk about.

May Allah accept my jihad for leaving you behind. And may He reward both of us with the best of reunion.

Happy Birthday my son.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Selamat Hari Lahir Aqil Marwan....:)

Semuga Panjang Umur & Senantiasa di Limpahi Rahmat Illahi.

-
PokJu