Meeting Einstein and Napoleon

My housemate and I went to Birmingham yesterday. Another housemate initially wanted to go, but he decided to spend more time on bed when I was all ready to go. So, I drove to the Birmingham Museum and Gallery in the misty and rainy morning with Faiz on my left. In the car, I discovered that he is actually one year older than I. All this while, I thought he was 7 years my junior. That dicovery put things in a new perspectives.



But, the more interesting perspectives came on later that day when we were at the museum. We arrived early, so we had time to explore the viccinity. We spent a lot of time behind and in front of our respective mobile camera. And we can use the camera in the museum too. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to share with you me meeting Einstein and Napoleon.



I will try to upload other pictures from Birmingham, and also Nottingham (Saturday trip), on flickr. You see, I've put some significant mileage to the BMW.

Comments

nao said…
ihiks.....ada pun gambau sendiri kan.:D