BMW 316i

Alhamdulillah, finally I got my first BMW. (ermm... the first of many more, I hope :-) )





Tuesday evening, a friend and I went to pick up the car at the garage in Leicester. I purchased the insurance policy online at a nearby internet cafe. Then I drove home with it.





I've promised a friend in Japan to take pictures of the car. But, due to unexpected fieldwork the following afternoon, I did not have time to do a proper job. So, here's some photos of my new (old) car.

Profile view. it's a hatchback. Notice the short rear. The petrol flap is also visible here. When I first filled up the car with petrol, the price was £109.9 per litre, almost RM7.



Side-rear view. I also have my eyes on the car on the right, at the other side of the road. Its an Audi TT. Very nice.

Comments

Anonymous said…
how nice, sir! ni balik malaysia nnti sure xnak pakai kancil dah ni :p
Anonymous said…
hi harris!
how u doing?
igt aku lagi? @mirul, myvi merah dr petronas..hehe

wahh..pakai bmw skrgggg..hehe
mana pic ko, asik letak pic lain je..