Date with Nurse

Today, after Jumaat prayer, insyaAllah I will go out with a nurse again. I went out with him before, and this will be my second time with him. His shift is going to end at 1am. A very long day indeed for me.

And the day has definitely grow longer now. Magrib time is about 9pm. Isya' is around 11pm, and fajar is at 3am (some argue that fajr is around 1 am). It seems ridiculous at how short the night is.

On a positive note, this is the time to have qiyamullail. You can stay awake the whole night! In fact, it is highly possible to perform fajr prayer with your maghrib wudhu'.

So, my session with the nurse today will be till the wee hours in the morning. By the time I get home, I can prepare to pray fajr. This kind of experience is something that just cannot simply be bought.

Comments