Weekend trip














Almost a spontaneous planning, a trip to the north-west of East Midland materialised on Monday, which was a Bank Holiday. The first stop was Matlock. In the picture is a miniature train in the park at the middle of the town. The train costs 60pence per trip.














The next stop was Chatsworth House. I did not parked in fornt of the house. Instead, I parked a fair bit of a distance away and walked through Chatsworth Park to reach the house. But, it was worth the walk. The field was expansive. Hardly any house was seen. This estate was a really big one. There were lots of sheep and cows. And they looked beautiful and healthy. The cows were bursting with meat. Ermmm.... buat panggang sedap tu.














Across the river is Chatsworth House - a very big house. The entrance to the house cost more than £12. I did not go in. The garden was more enticing. But I did not have the intention to go in when I started the trip. So, I was not enticed enough to pay to go in. It would be a lovely place to go with people that you love. Some other time, perhaps.





Comments

ukanera arenaku said…
insya-Allah, some other time perhas! :)