Cambridge week

The clock on my PC shows 04:44. yes, it almost five int he morning, and I'm in my office to do some work, including updating this blog. Later this morning, at around 10:00, I'll be heading off to Cambridge. Being away in Cambridge till Friday necessitate me coming to the office at the graveyard shift mainly to write the minute of yesterday's (12 hours ago) meeting at Nottingham.

For the second time, I met Dave Whiting. A very nice guy, seems to be interested in my PhD project. He gave a lot of useful information and promises to provide the contact and access. Alhamdulillah, so far my PhD project solid support from different people.

But, till later next week, I won't probably touch the PhD project much. I expect to be busy running the Improving Patient Safety 2008 conference. I'm mainly responsible for the 'master slides' and Sue Hull (conference manager) had asked me to remain in the conference's office to deal with changes/updates to the slides and presentations. I can already imagine the fatigue at the end of the conference. I hope the beauty of Cambridge will take some of that fatigue away.

Off to Cambridge then.

Comments