Tiredness Can Kill

Tired is how I'd describe myself now. However, it won't, nau'zubillah, kill me; unless I decided to be behind the wheels on the motorway. That being said, I noticed that I'm more a klutz when I'm tired like this. The door stopper can attest to that observation: it was accidently kicked twice within 10 seconds.

So, what made me tired? Work, of course. I've been up all night Saturday and Sunday to finish my second essay. In terms of the number of words, my final output is close to 2,700. Combined with my first essay, I already have about 8,000 words. All that in the space of less than 4 months. The target for my first year report is 10,000. So, I'm very optimistic that I can achieve that target. Of course, not all of the 8,000 words would appear in my first year report. But I'm happy to have enough materials to cut down, expand, elaborate, and modify that the 10k target does not seem to be that far away.

So, the tiredness is worth it. I'm tired, but happy.

And sleepy.

Comments

nao said…
Sweet Dream Mr :)
Anonymous said…
What? You spent your birthday on your write-up?
Anonymous said…
Bagusnyee..dan jelesnyee yeap..hope tercapai target.. keep going..
Shukor
Anonymous said…
Nao: the sleep was sweet. I can't remember the dream though.

Anonymus: well... it depends on which birthday you're referring to. My Hijri birthday was not spent on writing up :-)

Shukor: Amin. Sama2 le kita siapkan PhD dlm masa 3 tahun.