Rizq

Praise be to Allah, He who is the Provider.

I had a meeting today with my supervisor. She wanted to get my comment and input on a teaching materials that she wanted to distribute to her students. She had invited me and a friend to assist in two lab sessions where the teaching materials will be used. She gave me a nice surprise by saying that I'll be paid for that assistance. Apparently the assistance is a job.

What's nicer is that she's offering me another job. It will be two paid hours to deliver a lecture on situation awareness. Basically, I will have to present my first essay/literature review for the class. So, I have the materials already. It's just a matter of preparing the PowerPoint slides and adding additional information. My supervisor also said that she'll consider me for other teaching assistance job in the future.

Alhamdulillah

Comments

nao said…
alhamdulillah.....