Personality Assessment

Let me share with you, the readers something that was sent to me last night.

Last evening, I received an sms from an unrecognised phone number. The sms exchange occurred through to the night. My (perhaps not-so-persistent) attempts at finding out who the sender is failed. After a call that went unanswered, I got another sms, asking why I have called. (Hmmm... instead of returning the call, this person chose to play the sms game.) Not in the mood to play the game, I mentioned that my attempt to call him (probably) is not a big deal (to him/her). And I said good night. To this, I got a reply:

"Nice word, nice attitd [sic], bad ego."

Wow! What a way to end my day. Thank you dude. You open a door for me. I knocked, and got no invitation to enter. And when I want to leave, you gave me a personality assessment (a.k.a. called me names) from behind the door. I'm not into playing hide and seek with you, dude. Maybe when I'm in a better mood - perhaps when someone had stroked my bad ego - then we can play. But, only after we get clearance from Phua Chu Kang.

But anyway, I sincerely thank you dude. Your personality assessment made me think about myself, and it also gave me the idea and energy to write this post.

Comments

Anonymous said…
its just wierd to know that people that hardly knew you, can be so judgmental.. In another word, "ntah haper haper"..
Anonymous said…
..and, sometimes, people yg kita dah kenal lama pun judgmental gak (sebab depa tak mengetahui fakta2 yg relevan. Maklum le... dah lama tak contact..sampai dah terhilang nombor dia dari my phonebook...)
Anonymous said…
If that person is sincere and have nothing to hide, he/she should be glad that Pak Alang had the courtesy to find out further what seems to bother him/her. Jangan layan sangatlah Pak Alang. This is certainly not a call "in need" and definitely not a friend "indeed"...IP
Anonymous said…
This is what I call character assasination from a coward - period/fullstop