On My Birthday



Comments

Anonymous said…
amboiii posing dgn bunga bunga chenta... cam hazami menang juara lagu pulak hheheheh :)
Anonymous said…
Ahaks...Macam Hazami tak per... jangan macam beruk dapat bunga sudah.
Anonymous said…
en/cik "anonymous" , if u dont have somethin' nice to say pls dont say at all ... respect sket kat tuan umah
Anonymous said…
I agree with ariana on respecting the tuan umah. Even though I myself being anonymous, but I think Pak Alang kenal who am I behind the anonymity. Whatever it is, I envy pada Pak Alang for the flower...untungnya. I could not remember the last time I receive mine....tak pernah :-(. But, I am happy for you Pak Alang. Be yourself and we would always love you....ip.
Anonymous said…
Tahniah atas mengharungi kehidupan selama 31 tahun.
Anonymous said…
thank you all.... but seriously, I was not offended by the peribahasa.

pfd9924...thank you, who ever you are. (dulu pernah tembak...tapi tak mengena!)