I am whole again!

Alhamdulillah. I feel I am whole again. My thoughts, which at one time were sent scattered and desperately finding their way around, were reunited as a coherent whole.

What joy! What satisfaction! It's a triumph.

No longer I doubt my ability to think straight. No more dark clouds lingering over my conscience. My head feel almost literally lighter.

So I've learn that trusting people can have that effect on me. I will try not to put my sanity on stake to trust people. If people weave a web of deception, don't get trapped. Reject the lies completely. Accept people as they are fit for acceptance.

Alas, my heart, will you not learn from this?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Im happy for you, Pak Alang.. :).. Thats all I can say.

I believe that u can only trust yrself mostly.. and then, let your heart tells you who to trust and not to trust.. up to u really.. erk.. Im not helpful at all.. LOL
Anonymous said…
Thanks Hani. You're helpful indeed by sharing my happiness.
CD said…
:D sajer nak senyum... in return for your 1000 million smiles dan jugak kerna senyum itu sadaqah :)