Training material

By the grace of Allah, I've had the opportunities to be involved in trainings outside of the university. The target audience so far had included nurses, other healthcare professionals, civil servants, and debt collectors. I've also managed to use and present my own materials for the training. When things went well, I experienced post-training high. No need for artificial stimulants. The feelings are all natural.

During one successful training, I showed pictures of an office. The clearing between cubicles and a wall is ample for Popeye's wife, but not for the  over 40% of Malaysian adults who are overweight. Some of the men in this category suffer from permanent pregnancy.

I'll use that term again for future training. May Allah provide me with more rizq.

Comments

Ri said…
debt collectors?