Re-tagged

1. Do you think you are hot?

No. Suam-suam kuku je. Handsome, but not hot.

2. Upload a favorite picture of you:




3. Why do you like that picture?

Because it actually shows me expressing some emotions. Some people told me that I don't show emotions enough. Emosi kerut dahi je yg selalu nampak. So, that's why I like this picture: me with the glow of hope.

 

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?

 

About two months ago. I ordered two pizza (buy 1, get 1 free) from Dominics. It took me about three days to finish them.


5. The song you listened to?

I Know How the River Feels – Diamond Rio.

6. What are you doing right now besides this?

Emailing people regarding my ethics application for my PhD project.


7. What other names do you prefer besides this?
Pak Alang. Sir Hales (for playing computer games) - try to pronouce this name with a Chinese accent.

Now I would like to tag new victims to do it

 1. Puan Telipuk
2. Pn Janji Si Muda Lela
3. Cik Mastikus Behind the Yellow Line
4. En Naohito
5. Pn Aida Quswa

8. Who is number 1?
Someone who once wrote that I looked like a Panglima Harimau Berantai. We met during Program Titian Emas when we were in secondary school. When we entered university - she was at UUM, I was in Canada - we lost contact. (yea la... dedulu mana ada email) I think, this year she discovered my, blog; then I hers. Since then we have keep in touch through each other’s blog. She writes beautifully as well. When she has her nostalgic moments, terserlah kemelayuannya. 

9. Who is number 3 having a relationship with?
Dunno. I don’t know who her kunci is. But I know she has her own band. She had written one song, and lyrics for two songs.

10. Say something about number 5.

She is my cousin on my father’s side. A graduate of UUM. She has her own blog, with pictures of food that make me hungry. Her husband also has a Nikon D80 like me. She has two lovely kids. 

11. What about number 4?

He is my friend, working in KL. He graduated from Japan. He is a very busy person. His blog has been bersawang for quite some time now. Hehehe… that’s why I tagged him; so that he has something to update his blog.

12. Who is number 2?

She is my cousin, also from my father’s side. (I don’t know any cousin from my mother’s side who has a blog). She’s a gifted writer, a winner of several literature awards, and not afraid of being different. She’s inflicting a Permanent Head Damage to herself. Mari kita lihat… siapa yang 'damaged' dulu. Hehehe.

Comments

Unknown said…
sir, i thought only my friends and I jer yg ckp sir tahu kerut dahi jer :p
Aina said…
handsome but not hot??? cmne nak hot, duk UK, sejuk~~~

p/s: daku di tag~