Christmas Day surprise

The birth of Jesus is described in the Qur'an. His birth is supposed to strengthen our faith in Allah, the Creator. He can make a woman pregnant without ever being touched by a man. And He made a newborn baby talk in defence of his mother. He is indeed All Powerful. Everything that happens happen by His will.

On this Christmas day, I got my own surprise. And I hope the surprise strengthened my dependence on Him. Without Him, I would never be able to see your face again. I was surprised to the point of not being able to create any plan to maximise the opportunity He had given to me. Looking at your face - smiling, and healthy - was more than I could have hoped for on this day. I showed you the train and the books that I'll bring home and give you.

Hopefully, there will be more times like this when we can see face to face. I pray for un giorno por noi. My dear, I love you. Ku ingin selalu di sampingmu.

Comments

Aina said…
"aku ingin engkau selalu, hadir dan temani aku, di setiap langkah, yang meyakiniku, kau tercipta untukku...~" ungu-tercipta untukku

p/s: the song suddenlly cme into my mind when i saw this phrase -> "ku ingin selalu di sampingmu"

:)