Feedback on report

After today's lab meeting, I got feedback from Patrick on my first year report. That was quick! What a great supervisor that I has. He also gave me several suggestions to 'jazz up' my thesis. More work now: read on signal detection theory. 

On a personal matter, fasting has been kind to my body. No serious hiccup other than pulsating veins on my forehead on the first day of fasting. I feel full most of the time so far; probably because I sleep not long after having a meal or a light snack. My first iftar was at my housemate's friend's house. I spent a lot of time eating, because there were so many food. Food arrive at the living room as if from a hotel's kitchen. I say that because I don't see the cook. The wife, I assume, was never seen or heard at all time I was there. Best of all, Muhammad, a four year old boy kept me entertained with his "look! look!" game. And he taught me some arabic words as well. 


Comments