Smile la

Baby,

I've been missing you a lot. You came to me in my dreams; night after night. I hope you're doing fine. I'm doing fine too, don't worry about me.

It has been an eventful week for me. Many good things happened. If only I could share them with you. But He has other plans for us. So, I'll just leave my thoughts here, so that you can read them later.

I've been selected as a volunteer for the Ergonomics Society Annual Conference 2008's secretariat. That means I can go to the conference for free. I have to do some works though, but it would be worth it.

When I submitted the application form for the Ergonomics Society's membership, I met Sue Hull. I told her that I'd like to volunteer for another conference, IPS 2008. She said she will put my name down. I pray that in July I will be in Cambridge for the conference.

I've attended an interview for a part-time job on campus. It went well, and the follow up was quick. I've submitted my passport, student ID and certificate of admission for verification. I'm hoping that either Sharon or Trish would contact me telling when I could start working.

It seemed that work-related achievements made my day. I can't tell you enough how I felt happy being able to get all those things. On top of it all, I completed my first essay on time. I know I have to work on it some more, but I have produced something that I can be proud of. I want you to be proud of me too, the way I'm proud of you.

On the interpersonal side, there are some substantial achievements too. They made me feel alive, and related. They made me feel empowered, and frank. They made me feel better about myself. They made me long for warmth. They put smile on my face. I hope you know that I'm smiling.

Till another night, my dear.

Comments