London trip













On Oxford Street. The lights were enchanting. My camera did not do justice to the glitters and shimmers of the street decorations.















One of the notable new addition to London's skyline. I have to visit London again to take more pics of this, and other buildings.













No, that's not London Eye. Its a ferris wheel at Hyde Park. I believe, it is part of the Winter Wonderland amusement park. It was reported in a news paper that David Beckham and family paid a visit to this place. Brooklyn was pictured on the ice skating rink.












A commercial building. Not sure on which street.












The (surprising?) highlight was my stopover at Muslim World League where I performed my prayer. Perhaps I was being nostalgic; this was the place that I frequent when I was doing my masters at UCL. A few block down the road from this site was the hall where I used to live. There was a touching moment when one little girl, later I knew to be Khadijah, offered to recite the khutbah for me.

Comments