Completed, with imperfections

Alhamdulillah... .akhirnya siap jugak my first essay, with deletion of one section. Today was the first time I spent the whole night at the lab.Well, not really true. I went out to the gym for about one hour at around 7 pm. Typing, reading, hunting down articles, and internet surfing filled out my night. I printed out the essay just before Subuh time. The final tally saw the 5000 words exceeded. Whee hooooo. More important than the number of words, I put more of my own ideas than I planned. It is true that writing helps clarify thoughts. I have gained more understanding about situation awareness by writing this essay.

Today, the first essay was completed with imperfections. I think I have included the necessery contents, but other thoughts will go into the essay as I read and think further about the topic. This essay is meant to be a 'living' document; one of its version would appear in my thesis. Additionally, there are technical imperfections like formatting that I need to weed out. I am learning to use a new writing syle (pseudo-Harvard?). I'll sleep over it, and hopefully be able to return to it afresh.

One thing that I'm glad about this essay is that I manage to complete it (mostly) before the deadline (31 January). Errmmm.. I can imagine repeats of this nights as other deadlines approaches. For this one, and hopefully for future works, I set an earlier deadline than the one given to me.

Pillow ... here I come!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehehe, congrats sir ^_^
nao said…
kongratulasi yer...:)
Anonymous said…
tima kasih...