Literature review



I'm still working on the literature review assigned to me in November. There was a break in the effort during Chrismas time.

I struggled to restart; I know what to write, but did not manage to put them in writing.

When I look at the properties of the Word document, I'm surprised to see that it has gone through 87 revisions, and I have spent 1330 minutes on the document. No doubt there were unproductive revisions sessions, but the sheer amount of time took me by surprise. I thought I have been slacking. Apparently, I've done more than I thought.

I wonder how many revisions and hours will go into my final thesis. But, until then, I pray that I can fininsh this lit review by the end of this month.

Comments

Anonymous said…
all the best with the assignmnet and hope u can handle the "chobaaan" well ;)
Anonymous said…
May I borrow some of your magics? i can sure use some for finishing the assignement.
Anonymous said…
I doubt it. My magic could only be utilize for "certain" task(evil laugh) Maybe Dumbledore's would suits u better ;p