Perempuan Bogel

No, I have not seen a nude women recently. Technically no. But, if you are like me, who read the newspaper and watch the news (if you can call them news) on tv, you'd have seen a video clip of Chinese women ear squatting naked. I am tempted to challenge the 'facts' reported, but I am more concerned about the lack of one vital information. Have I missed the report? Or have the news editor missed the fact from their report?

What the heck the women was detained for? Why does this piece of information not reported everyday (just like the picture being printed every day?). WHY?

(heheh... sajer jer dramatik sket)

Comments

nao said…
a ah kan....apsal kesalah ketuk ketmpai lebih di ceritakan berbanding kesalah perempuan tu??camner dia kena tangkap??ata tuduhan apa?? errmmm....ishk ihsk ihsk
Anonymous said…
dah tau dah... semalam masa tengok buletin kat tv3, terjawablah pertanyaa. Org kat tv3 baru terbaca blog ni ke?(hikhik..perasan)