lunch















suddenly felt like having fish for lunch. The original idea was for fish n chips from 300 Sparta. But I was told the portion is huge. I want to save some breathing space for dinner tonite, which was planned last nite.

I headed to Tesco after making (perhaps the last visit) to a garage near 300 Sparta. I was hoping to get at least two things from Tesco. I walked hurriedly to the chocolate aisle, the same aisle that I had been frequenting the past few days. During the last few visits, I was greeted by an empty shelf. The Thorntons Classics that I want were out of stock. However, today was my lucky day. Not only did I get a nice greeting card and postcard from Malaysia, I also was greeted by Thornton Classics! Yeay! That's one item crossed out from my shopping list.

Then, I headed to the ready meal section, looked at the options available, and decided upon fish sushi. They were 'fit for purpose'; which was to ward off hunger. Taste-wise, I have eaten something much better. The rice felt dry, and not sticky enough. Well, perhaps I should have sushi in KL to achieve satiation for my sushi-craving.

Comments