Working Titles

Chronological changes to the working title of my PhD

1) Extended Situational Awareness and Resilience in Healthcare Systems
- after attending Erik Hollnagel's seminar on resilience engineering
- this is also the title of a paper presented at a Colloquium in Bangkok
- the same title was used for proposals forwarded to Loughborough University and IIUM for PhD application

2) Team Situation Awareness in Healthcare
-based on the first two parts of my literature review
-resilience is dropped; 'extended' is changed into 'team'

3) Team Situation Awareness among Emergency Care Practitioners
- based on a discussion with my SVs and Dr Ken Catchpole

4) Situation Awareness to support the shift from Emergency Cara Transport to Mobile Emergency Care
- this title came up yesterday as I listened to a presentation by my second SV

I wonder what number 5, 6, 7, and so on would be like ...

Comments

kak e said…
Harris,
You started off with a good title. Develop, not deviate.
Been there, done that! ;)
Good luck!
Anonymous said…
errmm.. .it feels like polishing a raw diamond. Still in progress. Can see some sparkles now. But, I still doesn't know how it will appear at the end.