Conference

Done. Completed. Tired.


I spend Sunday to Thursday in Nottingham. The Ergonomics Society's annual conference was a success. I was glad to be a part of the team that ran the conference.

I'm still counting the benefits from attending the conference. One of the benefit is a huge boost of nutrients to the idea that has been gestating for sometime now. I hope to give birth to the idea soon.


My denotative nutrient came free all week last week. Back from the conference, I had meals at three different house in as many days. Alhamdulillah.


Here's what I had at the conference dinner.


Comments

Anonymous said…
presentation-wise,the food looks pleasantly artistic.......not sure what it is though......
-Q-
Anonymous said…
melons, strawberry, and a fruit that I've never eaten before.