Lecture

Today is a significant day for me. I delivered a lecture for an MSc class. Sue, my SV, invited me to give a lecture after she read my literature review. I was elated, to say the least.

It has been a while now since I gave lectures (I miss my students in IIUM). So, it was with apprehension that I entered the lecture room. In front of me are students who speak English as a first language. Back at IIUM, my students and I are equals. But here, I'm a 'foreigner' in more than one sense of the word.

After 50 minutes, the lecture ended. Sue thanked me. And Patrick, my main SV, said that I had done well. He liked the way I used video clips as part of the lecture. Zeba, my lab mate, was also positive in her feedback. Overall, it was a success.

Praise be the Lord.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We miss u too sir :)
Anonymous said…
:-)