Starbuck Satisfaction

Two weeks ago, after sending Marwan back to Trolak, I headed to Ikea. I wanted to buy somethings for a friend. What I wanted for myself is an excuse for not going (to an empty) home too soon (right after the separation from Marwan).

Alhamdulillah, my social vacuum was filled by three very nice friends, all of them had left their comments on my blog. And through these friends, I learn to appreciate the joy of sipping drinks and chatting at Starbucks. Before this, I don't really understand why people seem content to sit for how many hours over one glass of coffee. But now, perhaps I can begin to understand why people would open up their laptop and have coffee alone. In their state of being alone, they are free to do what they want to do.

At Starbuck you can be the hunter. Or like me, on that particular day, you can escape from whatever is hunting you. Let Starbuck satisfy you.

Author's note: This post is not brought to you by Starbuck. (But I'd welcome any form of honorarium from Starbuck :-) )

Comments

nao said…
Opsss..pasni ada lah tetiba ada org ajak g sturbucks gamaknya?
Anonymous said…
Hehehe... memang ada pun. Best gak kalau Starbucks ada jual goreng pisang, kan? Macam lepak kat kg lak...
Anonymous said…
its exactly like minum kopi di kedai kopi di kampung (well not that Im familiar with it.. Im referring to the one shown in drama minggu ini)..

minum, chit chat about absolutely nothing... and it can be forever, especailly when u r with the right company..

:) starbuck jom.. tapi ada orang tu nak ajak pak alang pi karaoke.. katanya pak alang pandai bernyanyi..
Anonymous said…
Gi karaoke? Boleh... tapi melalak la...bukan menyanyi