Retagged. And readmitted.

1. Describe your first date.
My first date? It has to be 23rd February 1975. See, I was born that day. So, that day must be my first date.

2. Describe your most embarrassing experience.
Being seen by so many people, all of them women, in the nude. I can’t tell how embarrassed I was. They even touched me. I cried until they give me something to wear. And it all happened on my first date!

3. Have you ever wished you could fly?
Yes. When I am embarrassed, I wish I could fly. I don’t want to feel embarrassed around other people. So, I want to fly to a land, far far away, beyond the rainbow, where I can meet the Jellabies!

4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was little, I want to be bigger when I grow up.

5. What is your favorite colour?
My favorite color is colourful.

6. Have you ever wished for true love?
No. I wished for false love. (Duhhh!!!)

7. What is the most romantic place to have a first kiss?

In a sailboat. With Pulau Langkawi as the background. When the sun is setting. And no one is watching.

8. What is the least romantic place to have a first kiss?
In front of the cashier at any mamak restaurant.

9. Describe your favourite teacher(s) and why they are the best?
I cannot describe my favorite teacher. He did not teach me how to describe him. Ampun cikgu!

10. Suggest a book for me to read.
“How to Describe Your Favorite Teacher for Dummies”. (ooppss.. that’s a book that I should read)

11. Suggest a musical group for me to listen to.
I suggest that you don’t listen to a musical group. Listen to Siti Nurhaliza. She’s the best.

12. Have you ever told someone you loved them but not really meant it?
Yes. One time, my date asked me if I love her. I said “Yes”. What I meant to say was, “Stop yapping. Can’t you see I’m watching Siti Nurhaliza on the telly?”

13. Have you ever cheated on someone you were going out with?
I wish I have. But Siti Nurhaliza rejected my advances flat out.

14. Have you ever done something, but regretted it later?
Yes. I regretted ever making that advance to Siti. Now my self-esteem is ruined. Ruined, I tell you.

15. If you could fly anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Haven’t I answered this question before?

16. Describe yourself
Come on man! Haven’t my answers told you something about me? If you answered “No”, then I suggest you enroll in a course in "reading between the lines'. The reference book for that course can be found next to “How to Describe Your Favorite Teacher for Dummies”.

17. Describe the person who tagged you
Same as number 16. I tagged myself. Hehehheh.

Comments

CD said…
Very funny Pak Alang... :D
nao said…
poyo mana versi sebelom nie..kah kah kah
Anonymous said…
versi sebelum ni dah kena sorok... ;-)