Not a good day

Today is certainly not a good day. Yet, perhaps. I felt measerable physically and emotionally. My joints are acting up again. The lower back annoyed me more than usual. And I felt the familiar biting pain in my joints. Another viral attack?

Today was not a good day to be tested like this. I needed to complete the report that I'm working on. I had planned to complete chapter 3 today, at least. Then I wanted to work on chapter 4 and 5. Which are the last two chapters. I wanted to leave KK with my work done, not half-done. Hopefully I will regain my strength later in the evening.

Emotionally... I am less confident of regaining emotional stability by the end of today. I miss Marwan, but I couldn't talk to him. (something wrong with the line?). I miss my friends at home. I miss my house.. or, since I am missing it now, my HOME? Additionally. from this distance, I thought about the friends that I met.

Yang telah pergi seorang pasangan, yang kucari seorang teman, yang kujumpa beberapa kawan. Pencarian masih belum berakhir.

Comments

nao said…
be tuff bro.

sabau, sket lagik jumpa marwan ok.
CD said…
kann nao... hang in there bro... may you find strenght in whatever you do currently
dah dapat cakap ngan Marwan. Dan viral attack tu tak menjadi... Alhamdulillah.
Anonymous said…
You will find your "soul mate/teman" sometime soon, Harris. In the meantime, enjoy the friendship that others have offered or are offering you. You may just find a teman in a friend.
mungkin. kalau halangan2 (luaran dan dalaman) berjaya diatasi, mungkin kawan boleh bertukar menjadi teman
Anonymous said…
Told ya I won't post as anonymous ... anyway, bask in the knowledge that Marwan is your pillar of strength. Not many has that, you know?