A New Toy


I felt like a boy who have just gotten a new toy. Sure beats the negative feelings I had this past weeks.

I purchased a digital camera for my sister. She's in Malacca pursuing a degree in IT. She mentioned before how she could use a digital camera for her study. Now that I have the window of opportunity (in terms of timing and finance), I went to Senheng with a friend (thank you Shukor!) to buy one.

That same night, we went to Dataran Merdeka. I snapped a few shots. I like this one best. And after retouching it with Picasa, voila! Not a masterpiece, but something I'm proud to have produced.

Better produce as much as possible...before I pass the camera on to my sister at the end of this month.

Comments

nao said…
woo best best.....amik lah gambau banyak2 :D

gambar boleh capture moment..:D
Anonymous said…
hmmm ... you seem to have a creative streak in you. you say you are a lecturer?
Anonymous said…
congratulation for having the latest technology on digital camera, keep exporing the features available and super impose tecnique, picture describes thousands words.
TQ anonymous. I do have some creative streak (wish it's more than just a streak). What I don't have is a sixth sense to know the person behind 'anonymous' :-)
Anonymous said…
Hi Harris...

excellent pic.. I never thought that old fountain in merdeka square to be sooo beautiful.. nice work ! :)

and excellent blog as well.. very well written.. keep it up :)
Thank you Hani. I'm glad u enjoy the blog. Salam perkenalan.