metamorphosis





























At my age, David Beckham had achieved a lot, I realised recently. I don't mean his exploits on soccer fields. I noticed he had worn many different hair styles. Short, long, limp, sticky. Me? More or less the same since childhood.
Everytime I go to the barber, I have an intention to make something different with my hair. But, truth be told, I am clueless about hairstyling. I don't know what to say to the barber. I can't verbalise my 'user requirements' to the hair designer. So, in the end, I chicken out and request the same ole' same ole'.
I wish I have the courage and knowledge to transform my locks before they are gone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sir, i got tips 4 u.next time when u go to the barber or any hair salon, request them to suggest u the best hairstyle for u or u can pick up any hairstyles in the catalogue and ask them to do so. don't be afraid of changing the style. be dare. it works on me. and i hope it works on u too :)

by the way, like i said before at fb, u really look innocent tho'. :)
pening tengok katalog hairstyle.... sebab tak tau yg manu satu yg sesuai dgn my hair type
Telipuk Kuala said…
Suruh barber tu ikut style rambut David Archuleta...he..he..he...
archuleta? preppy messy look. I'm too 'skema' to wear that kind of hair do. Lagipun, nanti takut kelihatan terlalu jambu....hehehe
Anonymous said…
in dat case... what can I say? urrrmmm, kena tanya barber laa style yg seswai.. :)
kalo buat rambut spikey cantik ape sir :)