RuangAku

I don're really get it. I've opened a MySpace account a few years ago. And I very rarely use it. I even have forgotten the password at one time. I just don't see how I'm going to make use of it.

I'm amazed to see some people having hundreds of friends. Firstly, do they actually befriends those friends? How on earth do they have time to corresponds to so many people? Can you even remember all of the different, and sometimes chaning, profiles?

Secondly, assuming they do keep in touch with their friends, what is the quality of friendship that they establish? Is it really satisfying? Or, could it be having a list of over 1000 friends is satisfying on its own?

Perhaps, that's why I don't have a huge network of close friends. I prefer to small a small, and meaningful one. But I do pine to meet new people who can help me chart new territories. I want to expand my space.

Comments

FidZy Foxburr said…
Ya know......I once met a guy on MySpace once and we clicked in so many ways like we could actually finish eachother's sentences even online and stuff,we watch the same tv shows and all.It was totally weird and scary.We actually decided to meet up and nowadays,since he's married and all,we'd bump into eachother at gigs.......-Q