A whirwind of travelling

Almost a week already. My host, and his fiancĂ©, has been very kind to include me in their outings. In the six days I was here, I’ve been travelling a lot.
One the second day, we went to Ikea in Nottingham. On the fifth, we went to a retail shop at Swindon. I did not think that I was going to buy so much things. It started off very modestly with a £1 snow cap. Then it sort of avalanched to other purchases. Well, my ‘elaun pakaian panas’ is truly used up in Swindon.
The very next day, we, and two other friends, braved the cold and foggy morning to shop at a car boot sale in Maesham. Again, my frame of work was to buy ‘functional’ items. But, my purchases also included (picture) frames. I hope to be able to print the picture of my loved ones and put them in the frames.

Comments