Triathlon

Yesterday, I pushed myself to another level. I was into the second day of the exercise plan designed by my instructor, Alex. I was supposed to do a sort of triathlon for my cardio-day.

When I was with Clark-Hatch, I would run for a maximum of like 12 minutes, whatever distance that may be covered. But yesterday, I was assigned a goal to complete 2km onthe treadmill. Alhamdulillah, I managed to achieve the goal in 16:10. Whew.. now I know I can pass the running part of the BTN test fair and square.

Next was the arm bike, something I did not know existed. Someone was using it when I was done with the treadmill. So, I spend the waiting time on stretching. I did 2km on the arm bike in 6 minutes. Then it was the cycle. It was my fastest. I cycled 2 km in 4 minutes something.

The hardest part of yesterday's exercise was doing the plank. I can't get to stay still during the third leg of each of the plank set. It looked easy, but the strain is unbearable. I hope I can do the plank for one minute within two weeks time.

Comments