a conclusion

Alhamdulillah.. another semester of teaching has concluded. And, fortunately, today is also the end of a week that had seen me infuriorated by students. The phrase "kepala hotak kamu" was uttered loudly and silently so many times that I lost count.

This was a semester that .....
I taught two courses: one a repeat from previous semesters, another a new course.
I learned many new things by teaching a new course.
I was sick more than usual.
I dealt with immature mature students and mature immature students.
I barred three students from the final examination.
I did not show care for students who showed lack of interest or were sleeping in class or both.
I forced students in two class to write my full name 100 times.
I got two students who scored 58/60 in an exam - twice!
I got an email (from a student?) to express his/her concern for my health (see.. I told you I was sick more than usual).
I got angry at one student in the class room... in front of others. Kepala hotak kamu! (I marvel at the new level of stupidity and rudeness that I saw this semester)

Comments

nao said…
alhamdulillah....akhirnya habis satu lagi semester.

muga2 kesihatan senantiasa di dahului selalu.

:)
Anonymous said…
ya .. alhamdulillah... tapi semester di Sg Buloh dan UiTM Shah Alam masih berjalan. *rezeki*
Unknown said…
salam..sorry sir for the previous semester...actually,i'm also the one who had to write your name 100 times..hehe..but i learned something from that...now i'm minoring in psychology...thanks for being a great lecturer!:)