A little bit more productive today

Alhamdulillah. Praise be unto You who made it possible for me to do my work today.

1) I've selected some tests and scales to be proposed at a meeting this coming Wednesday.
2) I've written two documents for the mentor-mentee programme: namely Mentor-Mentee Agreement, and Guide for Induction Meeting.
3) I've also helped in completing departmental budget documents: 3 new proposals, 4 one-off proposal, and a budget summary. I e-mailed the documents to the finance officer after spending almost the whole evening to them.
4) I officiated the opening of Psychology Week on behalf of the Dean.

I can't escape from feeling a sense of accomplishment. Nevertheless, my day would have feel more complete if I can:
1) help calm Adam so that he'll fall asleep
2) train Zayd to smile more often
3) help Marwan to pack for the two-week retreat at Maahad Tahfiz.

I miss my boys.

Comments