Sembang-sembang Berisi: Life-Coaching

On Tuesday (3 Feb), I was invited by MML (Masyarakat Melayu-Malaysia Loughborough) to facilitate a session. Someone mentioned a possible contribution by me as someone who has a psychology background. I suggested life-coaching as a topic, and it was quickly acted upon. So, on Friday, at the University's library, I handled a sharing session on life-coaching.

The turnout was just right, bearing in mind that there were only 6 people in the Life Coaching workshop that I attended before. The number of attendees was right to handle the session.

In retrospect, I was more 'lecturing' than 'facilitating'. With the time constraints, I managed to go through all my to-discuss items. The only thing missing was the practical part. There was a request for a follow up session. So, perhaps, the practice can be done next week.

Comments